FUN ON THE WATER
Half day cruise for 30 guest starting from 105,000 THB
( Full day cruise for 30 guests starting from 187500 thb )
This stunning catamaran is packed with goodies to keep your guests entertained
- Suitable for groups of 30 to a maximum of 60
- Spend the day with your friends and family exploring the waters off Thailand
We offer an unforgettable cruise on the luxury catamaran yacht, the yacht can take up to 30 guests. The cruises will normally leave from the Boat Lagoon on the East coast, and end in the Ao Po Marina in the North East of Phuket.
Take a full day cruise, that would give you time to cruise north into Phang Nga Bay, and see the spectacular limestone scenery, and explore the famous hongs, caves and lagoons, by kayak, as well as time to visit some of the other beautiful islands. The timing, and even the day, of this cruise depends very much on tides, so we will work with the tide time-tables when arranging the timing of your special cruise. It could be a morning, afternoon, evening or all day cruise, depending on your preference, as well as the tides.
From the boat lagoon, you will cruise up the river and then to some beautiful tropical islands, where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming, as well as exploring the islands by kayak, before enjoying your meal on board. You would then cruise onwards north to the Ao Po marina.
If you take the full day cruise, you can cruise north of Ao Po to Phang Nga bay or alternatively visit some of the beautiful islands to the south, where the water is crystal clear, and ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- Snorkeling ( 20 sets on board )
- Kayaking ( 2 kayaks and a dinghy )
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Soft drinks, chilled water, tea and coffee
- BBQ lunch on a deserted island
- Return transfers from your hotel to the marina
- Full crew including captain, first mate, deck hand, chef and hostess